View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dragon Man: Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Ooh scary!

Two things: is he lava resistant? I mean, he's just a robot, right?

And if he's not, it seems a shame to not have Weak Minded here, as he is repeatedly mentioned as not being evil unless manipulated by others. Really, weak minded is a better fit here than on Awesome Android (who is currently a paralegal, which actually strikes me as pretty smart )

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Attack/Defense of 7 on this guy. It's usually a pretty big deal when he shows up, and that mini is pretty big.
The wiki said he can withstand temperatures of over 1000+ degrees. I'm not sure what constitutes Lava Resistance but I think that does.

Well I was designing Awesome Android at the point in his career where he basically had to have orders to do anything. He couldn't function on his own. IMO that's the iconic Dragon Man. Dragon Man was designed to be unintelligent but he wasn't Weak-Minded per say.