View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
This is close to the answer, but not quite. When Thorgrim is placed on an army card, he still belongs to the player he belonged to before he was killed, just the same as any other figure still belongs to its player after its destroyed.
I'd forgotten that you can place Finn and Thorgrimm on your opponent's cards--yet you still control the army card.

And I'd forgotten that Finn and Thorgrimm are still part of your army after you place them.

Therefore, if you have a Thorgrimm and he is destroyed, he still belongs to you and you would not be allowed to Mindshackle your opponent's Thorgrimm.

----

And I'd have to say that, since you can place your Thorgrimm on your opponent's cards, and your opponent can also place his Thorgrim on his cards, that it's perfectly OK to have 2 Thorgrimms on a card.