View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2017, 08:02 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape Lot for Sale!! (Master Sets included)

Hi again, I'm trying to look out for you I really am.Could not help but notice you had two threads in the sales and trades section. I presume you probably have not gone over to the stickies at the top of every forum but they are a must because you will miss important stuff like this:

6) Advertising your sale/trade/want list. You are allowed to create only one thread in the Sales and Trades forum and it must have the title of "USERNAME's DATE Tradelist" (e.g., "Xorlof's 1/22/12 Tradelist"). Put the items you have for sale, trade, or want to buy in the top post of that thread and edit it as your list changes. If there is space after the date in the title, you may put additional text. (e.g., "Xorlof's 1/22/12 Tradelist - NEW ITEMS ADDED"). Other members use this thread to ask questions or generally discuss your sale. When writing the date in your thread title, please use U.S. style dates: month/day/year.

The words of
@Xorlof;

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248