View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2010, 04:26 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Garada's HEX ADDICTS 2010 Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
Hey this looks pretty awesome. What were the criteria for picking custom units, just wondering?
The criteria was mainly that the players pick units that I own, from my 'approved' library of Army Cards... if it was a custom, they had a choice of several cards in some cases. Daredevil for example wouldn't fit into my friend Matt's army with the 200 point NM2 version, but Sherman Davies' 135 point version fit in perfectly. My card library includes all of the C3G and NM24 cards of characters I have, plus lots of my favorites from the A-Z thread and my own creations. I couldn't convince anyone to use STILT-MAN, though it's still one of my favorite cards!
Haha, thanks. Seems like a pretty cool tournament, be sure to update us with the results.

I kinda want to go play a battle with Stilt-Man now. Haven't used him in forever.