View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2018, 10:32 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Games Will You Be Purchasing?

So far I've watched nine "Most Anticipated Games From GenCon 2018," and have yet to see one I want. Most this year seem to be Euros or one player/one character adventures games, which are mostly not my thing. However, some games have not been announced yet, so in a week or so I'll be watching the "Best Games I Got At Gencon" videos, and possible find one or two things there.

(Edit)
GenCon 2018 is on! I even saw a "Here they are setting up the dealer area" video last night! Still nothing listed I want, but now it kicks into a new phase of "here's the brand new stuff I saw/played/got: the most active period for youtube gaming videos of the year!

Meantime I've sent out my monthly August gaming schedule to about 25 pals. I'll be doing a Fantasy Battle toy soldier game (the first in 8 years), Quartermaster General Prelude, Big Trouble In Little China, and Alien Frontiers, the latter 3 being my newest games. And the toy soldier game will include figures I've yet to get out on the table: Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, Northern Men, etc.

If you live in or near NYC and want to get it and join in, just PM me!

Last edited by chas; August 3rd, 2018 at 06:54 AM.