View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2019, 02:16 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Pod 1 Main Thread

Since it is relevant to this pod, I wanted to share my thoughts from the Pre-Brainstorming Thread on Chandra summoning the Firecats and Lava Resistant in the set:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112
I'm not inherently against co-designed units like Iskra and the Retchets of Bogdan, but lets keep in mind that they are (technically) two designs out of hundreds. I'd need to see a very compelling design to support adding more than one such design in AotV (and the Mindmage Jace/Illusions seem like a much more compelling pair for such synergy to me). A double-spaced squad already seems like it has a lot of unique potential, so I'd personally rather not focus on that for the Firecats. I'm not a part of Pod 1, though, so it's ultimately up to the volunteers and the leaders.

Lava Resistant doesn't bother me if it is thematic and fitting. I don't think that we even need to add some Special Attack that does less damage against figures with Lava Resistant unless we want to. We've seen plenty of units have advantages on terrain that isn't in their set.
Each thing is ultimately up to the people in this pod, of course, so if there is an extremely compelling design for Chandra as a summoner rather than anything else proposed, I'd encourage the pod members to entertain the idea at the very least.