View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2014, 10:45 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

Wow those stats sound awesome and I would give my *THUMB UP* approval if I were able. I'm just anxiously awaiting the release of entire LOTR and HOBBIT sets with HS cards. I realize that the "Designing and Play-Testing Process" is tedious because You guys want to get it right, but I hate to read debates about minutia that is causing more delays.

Have you considered taking a page from the Wiz Kids' marketing methodology to release multiple cards for the same figure? For example: they have Rookie, Experienced, and Veteran versions of almost all of their figures because it's obviously a lot cheaper to print a card than mold plastic models.

So although it's rarely been done in HeroScape (i.e. only Raelin and Sgt. Drake, so far), why not release two or three cards for our favorite characters? There could be a 155, 180, and 205 point version of Gandalf (or any other hero) for the same sculpted model. This way the player can choose which version they want to use for a particular scenario, game format, or Army Build total.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE