View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2019, 06:37 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club April Meet Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post

I've got 3 maps built with 4 potential starting zones in each. I figure we'll aim for 4 player games and more experienced players can have 2 armies and play team 'scape against 2 other players.

You can bring a map if you want for the sake of variety and to be sure we have enough. Remember to only use Road to the Forgotten Forest and Rise of the Valkyrie terrain to keep on theme. 4 player maps are best. If you could bring some order markers, dice and dice trays that would be awesome, too.
Oh good, I was worried about getting stuck in a 5-6 player game. 3 maps is definitely good, so we should see a bunch of 3 or 4 player FFAs, I feel like 4 players is a good sweet spot.

I will bring 4 sets of OMs, ~30-ish dice, and my two dice trays, maybe I'll supply these goods for one of the maps? If it's all the same to you, I'd like to keep all of my stuff at one map, so it doesn't get lost/mixed with your stuff.

Will there be glyphs on the maps? Treasure and/or power?

Winner is determined by... Last man standing? Most points killed? Some other metric?