View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2012, 09:58 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post

This one looked interesting, but I figured since I had Vinhos, it didn't make much sense to grab this one. A game that recently ended with successful funding that I'm interested to receive is City of Iron. What do you think about that one?

I thought about backing City of Iron as it looks pretty cool. I only held off because I've spent a bit on stuff lately and need a break to get my game funds back up, as well as give me time to play the new games I have. I got a bunch of Star Wars X-Wing recently, as well as adding another $120 worth of stuff to my Sergeants Miniatures Game collection. I pre-ordered Mice and Mystics (which will start shipping out on October 8th) and have Police Precinct from KS hopefully coming later in the month or so, and I just got an email that the 2nd Story expansion for Flash Point has shipped.

So while I am very interested in City of Iron, I will wait until it comes out and by then should be in better shape to order it. I look forward to hearing about it Matt since you will get it earlier with KS.
City of Iron has a ways to go with regard to its release date. I am more likely to receive other KS projects before that one. I actually should be receiving a few toward the tail end of the year. I too received an email regarding Fire Rescue. I also look forward to receiving Police Precinct as well. Coming from a family of numerous law enforcement members and trying to earn a degree in criminal justice as well piques my interest to want to play it for its theme.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)