View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2022, 01:14 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of D.Va (Pilot) - Breathing

Yeah I'd like to get this to testing ASAP with some tweaks. To me the designs in a good spot, just needs tweaks to make sure she's not too good or not worth drafting. I don't think she's in the same spot the mech was in to start with where she needed quite a bit of work.

Could potentially have the revive tied to the X OM before taking a turn? She's going to be having it anyway, and maybe Nerf This! places a second one on her card for that round so she can revive it for free.

I still think I prefer the markers though. I get that it's more mechanical and wordy, but I think it just works a bit better for what we're wanting here, and feels a bit like an ultimate.

Quote:
NAME = D.VA
SECRET IDENTITY = HANA SONG

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PILOT
PERSONALITY = COMPETITIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

OVERWATCH: MEKA PILOT
You may draft one other Hana Song that is Large. For the remainder of the game, that figure is considered to be D.Va's Mech. If you do, D.Va starts the game on this card. At the start of each of your turns, if D.Va is not destroyed, you may move any Order Markers on this card to her Mech's card. When D.Va's Mech is destroyed, place D.Va on any unoccupied space within 3 spaces of her Mech's original placement.

CALL MECH
After D.Va attacks an opponent's figure, place a Pink MEKA Marker on this Army Card. Before revealing a numbered Order Marker on a Hana Song card, if there are 3 MEKA Markers on this card, you may remove all Wound Markers from D.Va's Mech's card, all MEKA Markers from this card, and switch D.Va with her Mech. Figures moved by this special power do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

NERF THIS!
Once per game, if D.Va's Mech would be destroyed, you may instead use Nerf This!. Roll 3 unblockable attack dice against each figure within 3 clear sight spaces of D.Va's Mech, one at a time. After using Nerf This!, place 3 MEKA Markers on this card and destroy D.Va's Mech.