View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:29 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AOTV General Discussion - Pod 2 starting soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Whoops, we let this sit here for a bit longer than we needed to. Given that each pod consists of 5 public members and 2 Pod Leaders, here's a list of the first five people who expressed interest but aren't currently in a pod:

@Amarant
@Captain Stupendous
@Owlman
@Zetsubo
@Confred

@The Long eared bat and @Ketchupgeek , thanks for staying invested. In the interest of impartiality, I've limited the above list to the first 5 users who aren't currently in a different Pod. Now that we have a lot of public interest, though, hopefully we'll be able to keep cranking those units out and get another pod started before too long! I hope to keep seeing y'all around.

If anyone's not interested anymore, then please let us know. Otherwise, we're just about ready to start kicking things into gear. Normally at this point, we'd have a big public poll for which 4 units to include in the pod, but we've been thinking about restructuring that to a method that makes a little more sense.

What we're considering for setting up future pods is letting two Pod Leaders discuss the remaining units, pick a set of 4, and then ask for public volunteers. This will hopefully ensure that people get to work on their desired units, instead of volunteering and then having a big vote that might not go the way they want.

Now, it hardly seems fair to impose this change on anyone after they've signed up, so I wanted to run that by everyone here. If you have concerns or worries about this approach, please feel free to share them here (this is a general discussion thread, after all!).

If the Pod 2 volunteers would prefer to proceed as we did for Pod 1, with a big public vote for everyone's 4 favorite units, then we can keep that method for now. We're pretty flexible.
For the future, it makes most sense to me to either let the pod members vote on which units to develop, or select the units for the pod (either by public vote or pod leader choice) before pod members are selected. That way, people can know ahead of time what units they are committing to develop.

For this pod I would love to provide input into which units are selected, but I also trust the project leads and whatever direction they decide is best.

Although I do have some ideas for Jace and the Illusions that I really want to try out

Last edited by Captain Stupendous; April 24th, 2020 at 10:04 PM.