View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2019, 01:35 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [AotV] UNIT NAME (Eldrazi Ruiner) - Pod 0 - Design

IMO, an Eldritch horror would be ok but we have plenty of reasons to use the black hole angle for this guy.

1) Rule of Cool. Black holes are awesome!
2) Gravity Crush SA is both unique and simple at the same time, and I doubt we’d have another opportunity to use the mechanics.
3) We may have another Eldritch Horror opportunity with the Scions. Two themes with one paint-scheme will help with variety in the base set.
4) With Gravity Crush and Gravity Pull, we already have two solid powers for this guy, both being fun for friendly play (17 Attack vs the Hive!!!) and competitive play (Force those Krav into engagement with GravPull, while not punishing everything).

Here’s what I had in my head for this thing’s statline:

Utgar/Black Hole Monster Race/Devourer/Terrifying
5 Life 5 Move 1 Range 3 Attack 4 Defense

Gravity Crush SA
Range 1. Attack Special.
Roll attack dice equal to the size of the targetted figure.

Gravity Pull
After moving, you may choose any figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Blackhole Monster. It’s controller must place it adjacent to Blackhole Monter. Any figure moved by Gravity Pull will not receive leaving engagement attacks or falling damage.

210 points?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; May 12th, 2019 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Of course, this thing is my baby.