View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2019, 07:06 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Where do you guys find people to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archkyrie11 View Post
First off, OMG does it feel weird to be back here.

But more importantly, I recently moved and came across my Heroscape stuff and was like man these were the days. I had moved on and started playing Warhammer to get my miniatures fix but somehow Heroscape would always come up in tabletop discussion. Its had to have almost 10 years since I've touched this beautiful game and long to play it again. My only question is how do you find people to play, I know that online thing exists but it just doesn't scratch that itch enough. Anybody around the Ft Wayne, IN area that plays?
I was in the same boat as you my friend! Last summer I got back into HS again after like 12 years! I too feared that I would have nobody to play it with but I thought, wth.. I'll just start collecting all the pieces that I sold off again and hope for the best. Fast forward 8 months later, and we're now hosting local tournaments with good turnouts! This site is amazing. Start by posting adds in the "Meet Other Scapers" section. Also, try posting at boardgamegeek.com and dare I say... Craigslist. Oh, there's also a great HS facebook page. I've found a few local players and beyond through that page alone. Good luck on your quest. Btw, I live Dayton, OH. and our next tournament is Sat April 6th! Be cool if you can make the drive.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...