View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bulldozer - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Awesome. Auto skulls instead of extra dice looks brutal. Do auto skulls contribute to Knockback? That I can think of it's never come up in a game.

Thinking Rhino needs to be a nastier version of this guy.
The Knockback rules say, "To determine Knockback, each skull rolled by the attacking figure countes as one Knockback point (KP)." So from that I'd say no, auto skulls don't contribute to Knockback.

Now for Rhino, I'd say that he could be nastier in a couple ways. First off, he's going to likely be all about him. Meaning that he shouldn't have a power on his card like The Wrecking Crew that will boost his cost. So Rhino (if he is a Criminal) would be the total choice over Bulldozer in a Kingpin army build and that can lead to some nasty setups for his charge. He should also have some kind of Rhino Hide power to make it harder to hurt him than Bulldozer. Additionally, he can have his charge power similar to Charging Headbutt, but instead of the auto wounds, maybe make it +2 and +4 attack dice. Bulldozer is going to have a max of 6 and 7 skulls with his power (not counting any height boosts), but Rhino would have a max of 7 and 9 skulls and everything would be contributed to Knockback since all the skulls would be rolled. So there can be some subtle differences for sure. Though maybe make Rhino have to move 3 and 5 spaces since his has such devastating potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
This was my favorite when you showed me these designs. I like designs that make you consider where you end there movement and where you want to move next turn.
Glad you liked it Tickle. He does add some strategy to the game as far as where and when to use him. Getting an enemy tied down in one turn and be able to charge in with Bulldozer in the next turn would be great fun.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon