View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2011, 01:01 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Storm - Designing

Cool. I like the design and I've been wanting to have a C3G Storm for quite some time.

A few thoughts I had:

The comic art you have is great. I like the cape, but the mini is kind of freaky. I prefer this other one personally.

What about lowering her defense to 3 or 4 and upping her life to 6? From what I remember she seems to go down like a rock quite a few times. The life of 6 could be justified because she is a Goddess as well as a Mutant. This would also differentiate her stats a little more from Ice Man, Jean, Gambit, etc. Also, no range?

I'd prefer once per round with Hurricane Winds, but it might be weird to have 2 once per round abilities on one card to have to remember though.