View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dum Dum Dugan - design phase

Quote:
MARKSMANSHIP: After moving and before attacking, you may subtract 1 from Dum Dum Dugan's Attack to add 2 to his Range. You may do this any number of times.
COMMANDO BACKUP: Dum Dum Dugan may add 1 to his Move if he is unengaged prior to moving and can end his movement adjacent to a figure engaged with an Agent you control. Dum Dum Dugan adds 1 to his Attack when attacking an adjacent figure engaged with another Agent you control.

Nice ideas Necro. I made some suggested changes below (though the wording may need help). I figured that +2 to his range can get kind of crazy if he has extreme height and adjacent to Cap and end up with an attack of 4 from range 12.

I also felt that if Dum Dum wanted to risk leaving engagement for Commando Backup move bonus, he should be able to take that risk to help his fellow Agent (being Loyal and all ).

Anyway, cool concept and I'm glad to see him in design phase.

Quote:
MARKSMANSHIP: After moving and before attacking, you may reduce Dum Dum Dugan's Attack to a minimum of 1. For each number reduced from Dum Dum Dugan's Attack when using Marksmanship, you may add 1 to his Range.

COMMANDO BACKUP: You may add 1 to Dum Dum Dugan's Move if he can end his movement adjacent to a figure engaged with an another Agent you control. Add 1 to Dum Dum Dugan's Attack anytime he attacks an adjacent figure engaged with another Agent you control.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon