View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2019, 01:01 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: GENCON 2019 Official Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I'm running into an issue where Gencon's site won't let me purchase a ticket for Thursday night open play (8 pm) because my ticket for Thursday 4 pm 4x400 is overlapping with the time slot (it's listed at 4.5 hours, which would bring it through 8:30 pm, which is after open play starts).

Anyone else have that problem / ideas for a solution? I imagine I can just buy generic tickets, but I'd rather buy the official tickets to help show interest in the official events.

Edit: I see @Dragon Ruler is running into the same problem as me
Yeah - this is a technical issue because we allow time for final scoring and prizing out. We will accept generics for the 8pm events on Thursday. Sorry for the issue. We will have plenty of tables so don't worry about it selling out.