View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2011, 06:55 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

We played a bunch of C3V stuff at our last game day. It was supposed to be a tournament but it devolved into a regular game day.

I played the following army:

Omegacron 180
3x Repulsors 300
Cyprien 450
Sonya 495

Not enough games/competitive enough of an atmosphere to really say anything, but Omegacron with a mobile screen is pretty decent. Nothing to throw a parade over, but it's a solid B, maybe B+ if played well.

Other people played Omegacron with 1 squad of snipers and a mess of repulsors. There was decent success with that. The player with that army said they really liked having only 1 squad of Snipers, as he thought more would be overkill when you've got a screen.

Varkaans also did well, but not overly. They're good against melee but expensive against range. And range is good against melee and even with range, so you I don't know how competitive the Varkaans can be.

If I'd like to see any of the C3V units really explored competitively, it's definitely Omegacron. He has the most potential.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.