View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2019, 12:52 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Kolakoski’s Pre-SoV Kustom Korner - Rania Reyjyre

Well met!

This is the version that I believe we'll end up with after testing (although the 4/4 Attack/Defense version may be tested as well if there's time).

RANIA REYJYRE

General Ullar

Unique Hero
Species Elf
Class Warlord
Personality Valiant

Size Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

Points ???

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Rania attacks with her normal attack, she may attack one additional time.

ULLAR'S LIGHT
After moving and attacking with Rania, you may reveal the X Marker and move 3 squad figures you control who follow Ullar up to 3 spaces each. Figures moved by Ullar's Light will take any leaving engagement attacks.

INSPIRE 17
After taking Rania's turn, you may choose any friendly Unique Hero figure that follows Ullar within 4 spaces of
Rania. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 17 or higher, take temporary control of the chosen Hero and immediately take a turn with that Hero. At the end of that turn, control of the chosen Hero returns to its previous owner. All order markers that were on the figure's Army Card will stay on the Army Card.

This version of Rania is an Ullar-specific leader. My only concern is with Ullar's Light on the first OM. Only Deathchasers can move faster than Armocs to grab Glyphs. Over powered or under priced? Otherwise, I think we're pretty close to a viable unit.

Any thoughts as to points in general?

Last edited by kolakoski; November 17th, 2019 at 03:05 PM.