View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:10 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Marvel Legendary
The Hobbit Adventure Board Game
Courtier x2
Ticket to Ride

I liked Marvel Legendary, but I'm glad I tried before I bought (or not buying now as the case is). Not much here that I don't get out of other Deck Builders other than the theme, and I'm not a Supers gamer.

The Hobbit... ugh... ju... ugh...

First time playing courtier with 4 players and it was as good as I thought it would be, and as usual T2R is always fun.

Glad you liked Courtier with 4 players. Certainly fun!

Saturday night I had taught my 17 year-old nephew Star Wars X-Wing and Mice & Mystics. He like M&M quite a bit better.

Last night at game night we played:

Cosmic Encounter
with 6 players- I just couldn't get my card's power into use, nor draw cards.

Police Precinct
with 5 players and Dirty Cop option in play. We really loved this one. Dirty Cop barely won as the crime track moved over to fail. We let a gas leak blow up in order to spend more time searching for evidence to solve the murder, so that moved the crime track over it's first time, but then a lot of duplicate colored emergency cards came up and the Urgent marker emergency went as a fail a few times to move the crime track over. We ended up with 9 of the 11 pieces of evidence and the killer was on 4th street and a couple turns from escaping. The Dirty Cop was very subtle with his sabotaging of our plans, but was suspected. But when we had an Internal Affairs card come up and could have outed him, he matched the police card bid of another player and it went on as a non accusation. We were close enough to win that we didn't want to waste an action and 3 doughnuts to accuse him otherwise. Great game!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon