View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2019, 05:17 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [AotV] Pre-Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
I wanted to chime in briefly on this as I’m very interested in seeing this project happening. Something I did for a few of my customs from this set is turn a squad into common heroes. That way I only need one set to have multiples of the common. If I get the chance to later I will add my custom cards that I’ve made from AOTP figures.
We’ll be looking forward to them! Although we are going with a Uniques-Only schtick here, to maximize the number of ‘scapers both new and old we can reach, any ideas are welcomed here.

And of course, if you’d like to help out with testing and design, it would be very much appreciated!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.