View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2008, 12:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dr.Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild View Post
It's in the advanced FAQ on .com.

When a flying figure steps off of the glyph of Rannveig, they cannot fly and must walk, but after they take that first step, can they then start to fly since there is no figure on the glyph?

Yes. Flying figures may choose to walk, or fly, but they can also switch how they move mid-turn.
Alright, there you go! Shackle Raelin, fly her to the top of a building and have her walk of the edge.
Man that is some technical stalemate. But in respect to Heroscape, we should all agree not to do this. Not unless you badly want to win, or to annoy your friends.
What the heck are you talking about? If I'm mind controlling her, I'll have her do whatever I want, especially if it means walking her off a cliff! I would hope my opponents would take the same opportunity if it presented itself.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13