View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2011, 03:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: An Alternative Tournament Structure: The Rolling Rumble

Thanks Dok. So it looks like the best ordering is:
  • Wins-Loss
  • Winning %
  • SOS based on opponent's total W-L record

In Rolling Rumble, are you allowed to forfeit halfway though a game (when you are pretty sure you are going to loose) so you can get more games in? Since you are ranked by the number of wins-losses, if you know you are going to loose a game (but still have more than a 50% record), it is better to try and get more games in, so I could imagine many people forfeiting almost all the games they think they are going to loose. I would imagine someone can only forfeit if the other player is Ok with it too, but I would still do something like make a maximum amount of games you can play in an event or a minimum game play time of 1/2 hour, unless you destroy your opponent completely in less than that time. Does anyone have rules for/against forfeiting or have a maximum game limit or minimum time per game limit?