View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation
Re: Prop 8 Prevails in California -- Gay Marriage Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
And remember, I am not on the anti- side, nor am I on the pro- side.

I think homosexuality is absolutely repulsive. I hate that I have seen WAY too many gay couples, man and woman, in Gay Pride parades and rallies all over CA and it sickens me. It has nothing to do with religious conviction or moral/immoral, it is a physical pain to see that and it disgusts me. I simply cannot fathom in any way why a man would want to put his junk in another person's rectum, or be on the receiving end. It's simply wrong, and nasty. Same thing with hetero couples who do that.....nasty. I'm all for freaky sex, but when poo-poo is involved, that's where I take my leave.
1. I am going to go out a a limb here and put you on the anti-homosexual side. Call me crazy but that just sounds, you know, "anti-gay".

2. If they stick to only oral sex would that be ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
That's preposterous. It's like saying that heterosexuality is a choice. Listen, we are not straight because we choose to be, we are straight because women are so freakin good lookin to us that the notion of anything else is not only ridiculous, it's absurd.

I assume that homosexuals have that same passion but for their own gender. It makes no sense to me, but I don't see any harm in what they are doing, nor in our society offering acceptance.
I don't think that it's preposterous at all. In essence he is saying that we are genetically programmed to be heterosexual. To go against genetic programming takes something substantial.
What part of your genetic make up makes you look at an attractive female and say "Ohhhh, yeah!!"?

What part of your genetic make up makes you look at an attractive male and say "Noooo, way!!"?

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.