View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2019, 11:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: How will C3V units affect the Metagame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
What I got from all that is that people aren't going to be asking us to run VC events at GenCon anymore...
I mean, I think it would be super neat if GenCon ran VC events every year... This whole tidalwave of drama aside, there's some fun stuff that's come out of VC, and while they don't always hit the mark, they do try. I hope that the stirrings here, between a relatively small selection of the VC staff, and some of the GenCon Legends, doesn't have to ruin things for everyone else.
I just want to point out that none of us are legends. We're all just regular old dudes (and, in the case of Ken, actually old).