View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2019, 04:32 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Idaho NHSD 2019: Into the Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowislife4 View Post
Do you think running Mok with Axegrinders and Shieldsmiths holds any competitive value in a 520 point army? There isn't any range other than Mok's gunners is the problem.
Mok is a tough nut. This last tournament I just wanted to go with an "all-in" unit with the smaller point total. It worked for me...sort of. With a larger point format and a 1v1 setting I'd say it's harder to run Mok and Dwarves because you have to keep switching OM's between the 2 to maintain their value. Some might just play them separately. Meaning you use all your OM's on dwarves until they die and then switch over to Mok...or vice versa. Personally, it's probably not the most competitive...but then again with 520pts you can get Axegrinders X4, and Mok...and unbonding dwarves are surprisingly good. Overall, I'd say if you're looking to have some fun and mess around with something new...go for it. If you're looking for something a little more competitive, I'd say maybe not.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22