View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2014, 03:23 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Aug-2014 HSers Upgrade thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Assuming I'm not too sleepy tonight (I must be getting old!), I've got time and there will be some updates tonight.
I guess sleep is winning the day today. Sorry.

Tomorrow will see the nested quotes issue getting addressed (the people have spoken!) and hopefully the image sizing issue too, but I may have to just put a band-aid on that one until post-Gencon. I'll also try to update the OP issue tracker, possibly nailing down a quickie or two.
Nested quotes are back!
Great, although I'd still like to know which genius decided to get rid of them in the first place. My neg-rep trigger finger is itchy.