View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2011, 04:32 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Magic:The Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
I'm a big lurker in this thread...

I've managed to acquire a whole bunch of Magic cards (I've worked a couple of conventions for WotC and they've paid me for my time with 'stuff') and I do play with my boys all the time but I'll have to admit that the only person's posts in this thread that I understand are nyys's... *

All your anacronyms and phraseologies are beyond me...

Is there a online glossary where one might find the tools to decipher the technical lingo that abounds here?

Also a huge thanks to those of you who take the time to post images of the cards you are talking about. I enjoy seeing all the different cards...

*not completely the truth, but it emphasizes my noobishness... . **

**not that I think that nyys is a noob, it's just that he asks good questions that I learn from when you other guys answer them.

Here are two great resources for you:

MtG: The Gatherer:
Database run by Wizards of the Coast. Every Magic card, every expantion it was in, every art ever printed on it and the current wording.

MtG: Wiki:
A wiki that should help with all those acronyms or other terms you have questions about.

Of course, like Mombo101 said, you can always ask and we will answer and discuss the question the best we can.

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.