View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2020, 12:27 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Guess I'll have to add "dream killer" to a list of personal titles somewhere Probably would have rather gotten that moniker doing something other than killing a wounded Brandis though.

Regarding "legal placement" with wings (mostly Nilf, Sujoah once), I'm pretty bad at judging that through the online interface. I don't have the amount of time spent with Nilf on these physical boards to extrapolate well. Definitely something I need to improve on.

On NGS v. Nilf - I think NGS could have engaged Nilf anywhere Nilf was on that 7 hexer. NGS could move onto either the top left or bottom left spots, meaning no where Nilf could hide on the 7 hex. Unless I mis-counted in real time.