View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2018, 12:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Yakuza Enforcer - Breathing Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'll get pics up as I have the mini. Thinking a modern day Japan image for the background. Plan is to slot them in with Viper for a booster, so if anyone has any mercenary or terrorist cards in mind we have a booster than needs to get filled up. Was wondering if any of the Mortal Combat figures might be a good fit for the booster?
Kano?

I'm definitely planning to try to get my Madripoor Mercs into that, and possibly my own Unique Yakuza Squad. Crossbones I'll try to get in, but honestly, I'm not really holding onto him as tightly anymore, and I'm not sure if I'll have time for him with my other priorities - if anyone else wants to take him over, I'm open to it.
I may take him back from you then. I gave him to you because I thought you'd get to him before I did.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.