View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Judge Death (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I wonder if this can't be trimmed down a bit.

DEATH SENTENCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
When attacked by this special attack, Unique Heroes may not roll more than 1 defense die and Squad figures may not roll defense dice.Squad figures cannot roll defense dice when attacked with this special attack. Unique heroes attacked with this special attack cannot roll more than 1 defense die. Androids, Undead, and Destructible Objects roll defense dice normally. If Judge Death destroys a figure with this special attack, you may immediately take a turn with any other Undead Hero you control.

For pasteability:

DEATH SENTENCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
When attacked by this special attack, Unique Heroes may not roll more than 1 defense die and Squad figures may not roll defense dice. Androids, Undead, and Destructible Objects roll defense dice normally. If Judge Death destroys a figure with this special attack, you may immediately take a turn with any other Undead Hero you control.

Also, now that I'm thinking about it, what if Common or Uncommon Heroes are attacked by this Special? Perhaps we should address that.
Uncommon Heroes and Unique Heroes are treated the same under the rules, so the mention of Unique Heroes covers Uncommons. That said, Unique Squads and Common Heroes are not covered in the text. Event Heroes, presumably, are left out on purpose I'd break down the first line (I like the condensed version) based on Unique figures and Common figures instead of Unique Heroes and Squad figures.

The reference to Destructible Objects is not needed because, like Event Heroes, there's nothing in the power that specifically affects them, so no exception needs to be made for them. Destructible Objects are not Squad figures or Unique Heroes. Nor are they Unique figures or Common figures.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.