View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2021, 10:15 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Super-Man (Initial)

Ran one more test with that potential change, and it doesn't feel like it will come up a ton, so I could see (and noted the one moment this change could have come up in that game) going this way instead:

Quote:
BALANCED KRYPTONIAN QI
Super-Man has the species of Kryptonian in addition to what is listed on this card. When rolling defense dice for Super-Man, if Super-Man rolls the more blanks than the attacking figure, the most wounds Super-Man can receive is 1.
With a life drop to 5 probably to compensate? I'm liking him at 270, and I'd love to keep him around there if we feel like the magical defense-esque approach here would be too much of a power up with 6 life. Either way, I'm thinking heading forward can be done pending thoughts on that rendition or the other proposed one which was:

Quote:
BALANCED KRYPTONIAN QI
Super-Man has the species of Kryptonian in addition to what is listed on this card. When rolling defense dice for Super-Man, if at least one blank was rolled and Super-Man rolled the same number of blanks as the attacking figure, Super-Man receives no wounds.