View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
When I first looked at it I was wondering if you were trying to create an effect like the rocks/mountains in Southern Utah and Northern Arizona, but then I read how you were trying to match the sides of the tiles. Either way, looks good, and it works. I also like the idea of having areas on top where figs can stand.

Maybe instead of embedding tiles, carve out the general outlines of hexes. Nothing real exact, but the general position of the hexes directly underneath. Either carve them out, or paint it on with a highlight, shadow, or contrasting color.