View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
We like Ascension. There is one type of card that is persistent, and Matthias has said in the past that he hates the art, and I get shouted down every time I say this, but I really like the art. I think it's superior to any of the other deckbuilders I know.

It is, you might say, stylized, so I understand why some people don't like it. It ain't your comic book's art, that's for sure.
I like the Ascension artwork as well. It's different, but I think it's cool.

For Caps, The new Apprentice Edition of Ascension might be worth a look. Stoneblade seems to have distilled the game down to make it even more accessible, and they've completely revamped a lot of the original artwork. Plus, it's only about $10. Despite having all the Ascension stuff already, the completist in me is strongly considering adding this to my collection.

Oh well, ninja'ed on the Apprentice Edition thing.