View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2011, 10:44 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Public Directory

So I have a question about the ERB now. When we receive a pm of a figure now, is that figure in its first stages of development?

I understand that there is a tendency to suggest large changes during ERB and I think that's why the change was made to include them on the process earlier?

At the same time though, I think it might be worth it to send it to the ERB again when the design is more finalized. Personally, I don't want to be reviewing units that are in there first stages and are bound to change significantly (and in ways I have no idea of knowing about) soon after my suggestions.

If we are still receiving the figures in a later stage of development, then I misunderstood something. Thanks!