View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2024, 06:54 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Wargrounds of Scape (WoS) - discussion thread

Thank you all! I'm super proud that Yngvild Pass is my 1st map to achieve this cartographic accolade. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been hoping for this day for a long time. Maybe it'll be the last, maybe it won't. I'm not sure where things will go from here. But I'm excited for whatever adventures come next, especially seeing the horizon of new 'Scape and new terrain sets!

I owe a shout out to superfrog, who helped in cleaning up some of the preliminary versions of Yngvild (the level 2 snow and encouraging me to get the glyphs up to level 2).

Special thank-yous to superfrog (again), foudzing, 1Mmirg, and dok for your votes this time around. It's always a pleasure to read each of your insightful reviews.

Thank you superfrog (and again) and OEAO for your votes the first time around. OEAO, I apologize for my behavior following your vote. I'll be honest that I'm personally still not sure about 75% of the review but the other 25% was helpful in achieving this version, so thank you for your consideration. I did miss having you vote this time around, although understandably.

Speaking of help in achieving this version, massive, humongous, GIGANTIC shout out and appreciation to @GameBear , who during my dumpster fire was able to listen to me and show me how to utilize the left over 7-hex rock to fill in arguably the most controversial potholes on the old map, which in doing so opened up the ice tiles to be able to add the extra spaces to the glyph areas while maintaining the outside aesthetics.

And as always, thanks to all of you who have played games on Yngvild and shown your support for the last year and a half. None of this is possible without the players and the TDs showing their love.

This induction belongs mostly to each of you. Congratulations!