View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2023, 03:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
A special attack can still be a once per game power. And I thought all this was being passed on to Pumpkin King.
I asked for permission to submit the design with minor changes necessary to get to a state where I believed the SoV would be be open to testing it.

I suppose it could still work at a special attack. However the reason Black Bullet was designed, was specifically so that the player would get a change to roll a large number of dice. That's not hyperbole, or anything. Pumpkin King told me in very clear terms that they wanted the ability to give the player a large number of dice to roll. This is why his original design is a +6 instead of +4. HeroScape has very few designs that allow you to do that very often. Not being a special attack lends to this nicely, because you can stack other buffs with it, like height, Astra, Taelord, and Ranjit.
Also keep in mind there are less defenses against special attacks than there are normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!