View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2018, 01:19 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Just out of curiosity, since I've never really gotten the objection to 'knowing who wounded you powers', is there some reason that the obvious answers to your 'who did the wounds' examples ('the fall', 'wannok', and 'all of the Hounds', respectively) don't work? Like I get that thematically those maybe shouldn't be the answers, but who cares? Mechanically it seems pretty clear to me.
The point isn't specific examples, per se. The point is that the game is not designed to care. I can (and have, in similar arguments) come up with perfectly reasonable powers that greatly call into question who is inflicting the wound, or if any figure is at all. It's just not something inherent in the ruleset, and there are already multiple examples where it is either unclear (Wannok, Knockback) or is inflicted by multiple figures (Marro Plague, Zombie Onslaught).
Alright, I remain completely unconvinced there's actually an issue (the Ogre Pulverizer sure seems to think the game cares at least), but I also don't really care how heroscape's 'gibberish pretending to be a ruleset' works anymore Good to know it's a no go for future powers.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store