View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2020, 05:51 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Workbook of Uruk-hai Scouts - Design (Fellowship B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
To be clear on our discussion we are thinking of having tracking and scurry correct? Not opposed to 2 movement powers, it will communicate their mobility quite well, just confirming since we haven't talked on this unit in a bit.
Correct, along with keeping the White Hand (+1 attack on humans) power.

I went ahead and updated the OP with the version of the card I proposed before the --Other-- section. Besides the 3 powers, I also changed:
Defense from 3 -> 2 : scurry is their defensive power now
Attack from 3/2 -> 3 : the idea being they can hit and run back with only 1 casualty per round
Move from 5 -> 6 : fast movers
Personality set to Merciless : I didn't like the overlap with auras from classic scape for 'relentless'