View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2022, 06:06 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Maybe some of us have forgotten that literally anything fits into Heroscape. It the greatest battle of all time. There can and should be everything. I didn't find one thing in the new set that was offputting because I have always known Heroscape as a crossroads where anything could show up.

I think the biggest thing I was looking forward to was the woodland animal faction. It was cute, that is a piece we are currently missing in heroscape.

Looking at what we have right now, from the perspective of "do we have everything to appeal to everyone" would show that we don't right now. This is a game dominated heavily by male players, my wife expressed several times that she was excited for the combine and it honestly would have made her more interested in playing the game.

I guess I just find it confusing that anyone here is trying to put a single label on what feels like heroscape when a feeling is individual to us all. Heroscape is a place where anything and anyone can be summoned by the correct general. I'd like to see more diverse things in the future, nostalgia glasses and demands for "more of the same" is not what I'd ever want for heroscape.