View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2021, 09:57 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Design Workshop

Or to stick closer to my design. This gets rid of the x-marker reveal to work with Red Skull v2.

SADISTIC DISTRACTION
Once a round if Sin ends her turn adjacent to an opponent's figure you may ​take a turn with a Terrorist figure you control. If a figure that you control other than Sin attacks an opponent's figure that is engaged with Sin, you may reduce that figure's defense by 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post

The power I posted would let you trigger Trigger Man on Crossbones, but would also give you additional flex in building an army around the whole trio (or any other Terrorists), instead of excluding Skull. Something like that is what I'd want to see from the character, personally.
But it's at the expense of Sins attack which to me is off theme.
Well how about this then?
Quote:
DAUGHTER OF THE SKULL
Instead of moving normally with Sin, you may attack with a Terrorist figure you control.