View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2010, 06:58 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: White Knight's custom army cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I'll take your suggestions (especially about my unofficial wording) and update the cards in a day or two.

About Aramist
5 automatic skulls is a lot, but Q9 averages 4 to 5 skulls a turn as well--with a range of 6 (although not 4 to 5 skulls for a single attack). And Q9 has 7 defense dice. They both cost 180 points. Putting Q9 against Aramist, I'm thinking Q9 wins more than half the time. I'll run some tests to check that out.
This is a very good comparison and is actually the same one that I used. This guy can get a massive first strike, but will fall in the second turn. I think he has just the right balance of risk, reward, and sacrifice. He would be a fun unit to play, but I think he would fall more often than not against the competative official units.