View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

It's been a little while since playing Frostgrave, so I plan to set it up tonight and try to get another game in with my daughter Morgan. We will try the rules for adding a Captain to our warbands. Should be fun. Planning on demoing this game on the 23rd at a big fundraising event at a game store in Chicago for one of the owners that recently got cancer. I'll likely demo on a 2x2 play area instead of normal 3x3. I'll have pre-made warbands and maybe a cap of 6 figures instead of 10 per warband.

Have been busy since last weekend assembling Infinity minis. Finished with last of 22 of them on Tuesday and primed 9 on Wednesday and the other 13 yesterday. I should be getting 7 more maybe tomorrow from a preorder back in July for an expansion to the Operation Ice Storm 2 player starter set that will bring each faction up to the 300 point standard game level. I have 4 figure support packs for each of the 2 factions from the set too, so I'll actually have over 300 points per side and more options. I haven't based them yet and might go to my buddy Chris's house on Sunday to try to use greenstuff and some custom stamps he has to make cool textures on the bases.

Tonight I plan on priming my 2 teams from the Guild Ball Kickoff set. I want to get those painted before painting the Infinity stuff, and before the Ghost Archipelago Nickstarter stuff comes in probably in October, as I will likely order some figures from that. Tomorrow night a new game store in my town is having a Guild Ball Kickoff demo event and I plan to stop in and check it out. We have a few people in my group into the game, but it will be neat to see some local people get into the game.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon