View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2010, 04:14 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Doom's Deception Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I don't like the start zones on top of the walls that would connect to the roof. It ruins the illusion of the interior. The tops of the walls shouldn't be able to be played. I would have left them uncapped but I know people prefer them capped aesthetically but the intent was that they were walls that went to the ceiling & not able to fly, jump, leap, or swing over. You could have just went with an exterior map if you were going to do that.

Cheers
I am not sure what you want.
  1. They aren't yellow start zones, they are simply marked as a reference.
  2. How does having a ruling and an on paper mark ruin the illusion? You won't see the yellow markers when you build the map. Did you read the Special Rules for the scenario?
  3. The tops cannot be played on. Again, read the Special Rules for the scenario.
  4. Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with uncapped walls, but this map is so pretty that I think it will really detract from its beauty by doing that. However, that "uncapped" hang up is something that the now-gone Map Members had a majority problem with, but it has not been ruled out by us.... just saying, that option is still on the table for us.
  5. You can't jump over them, read the rules.