View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Dungeons and Dragons Preview Week 3!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I think there is plenty of synergy in this set, just not in the traditional Heroscape sense that a lot are looking for. I think that the healer not being able to heal herself is a good check on the power getting out of hand. In some ways she is kind of a mix of Raeling and Kelda. She is a boon to the party without having to invest a lot of order markers. Put her next to the fighter and she isn't as big of a target because of his special. It isn't bonding, or the other stuff we have come to expect, but there is a reason to get people working together in a party. They benefit from each other.
There will be something for everyone in this DnD push. Tourney goers will undoubtedly find their gems in these releases, but tourney goers are not the only 'scapers. We have newbies we have old dogs we have scenario makers, and map builders, fanfic nuts, dads and kids, and boys of all ages and a few girls too. We are attempting, as we always have since the very beginning, to cover all of that. There are ample synergies in this offering.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell