View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2020, 07:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (5th Precinct Beat C

I would go in release order. That gives you more of a chance of discussing units people have experience with.

Beat Cops were in World’s Finest, so they fit.

Clean Up the Streets is super match up dependent and their ranged attacks aren’t worth much against superheroes. So, yeah, they are all about damage soaking.

I see two good approaches for that:

1. Surround a ranged glass cannon like Green Arrow or Deadshot or Punisher to maximize their time on offense.

2. Add them to a mobile pod. A squad of them make great passengers for Green Lantern John Stewart. Or Martian Manhunter (I) can help you move them up with your glass cannon.

Their biggest weaknesses are multiple attacking Heroes and area effect attacks that can clear them out faster.

Pro-tip for using them against area effect attacks. Use Protect and Serve to limit the number of them that can fall to one attack.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.