View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2018, 09:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'd actually be okay with that, having the Brit-Cit Judges from the 2000AD comic line having defense spelt defence on their card. I think I'd stop at the one card though, not sure about changing say Captain Britian's card.

Captain Britain (not Britian ) is an American comic invention so not the same animal here...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.