View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2008, 11:32 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Velenne, I have a question regarding the setup. In the rules you're using it says "passable terrain should not be more than 6 levels at its highest point".

This may be dumb, but...does this mean the total height (except Castle Walls) of the MOP is 6 height?

Or does it mean 6 height from the adjacent hexes. For example, if I built a 2-level flat map just inside the outer edge hexes, (for a total height of 3) and then built a column right in the center of the MOP 5-levels high (for a total height of is this acceptable. Adjacent it's less than 6 high, but overall it's 8 high.

Does this question make sense or do I need to reword it?

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-