View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2021, 11:45 PM

Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Shiftrex Customs (6/18/21... Lepiota-Myconid)

- - - - - - -

Xu Shn
HELLSPAWN MONK

The figure used is Hellspawn Monk #008 from Darklands Rising.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

DESIGN NOTES:
Spoiler Alert!

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • SKULL DEMON : Valkrill Attack Aura 1
    As a Valkrill follower with a Range of 1, Xu Shn may benefit from the Skull Demon's VALKRILL ATTACK AURA 1 ability
  • MORGOLOTH : Demon Leadership
    As a Demon, Xu Shn gains one additional move if you also control Morgoloth
  • ACOLYTES OF VORGANUND : Blood Summoning/Dark Pact As a Unique Demon Hero, Xu Shn may be chosen as a bound hero to be summoned by the Acolytes of Vorganund and may take turns with DARK PACT
  • - MASTER LAO XIN : Sifu
    As a monk hero, Xu Shn may benefit from Master Lao Xin's SIFU activation bonus.
  • -MASTER WIN CHIU WOO : Master's Influence[/B]
    As Monk, Xu Shn may benefit from Master Win Chiu Woo's MASTER'S INFLUENCE attack, and defense bonuses.
Synergy Benefits Offered
n/a

Comments and ideas welcome! Xu Shn is in the early stages of design but I like her a lot as a concept and I think that she is fun to have on the board because she hits that mortal kombat flavor that I think is synonymous with the monk faction. Also fills in the final spot for a monk hero if we were going for the completionist achievement in that class.

Last edited by Shiftrex; June 28th, 2021 at 03:39 PM.