View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2021, 11:43 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

Maybe I'll wait for it to come out on VHS to see it.
Best comment I've read since I don't know when.

Currently, the wife and I are going through Titans, but in the next couple of days were gonna have to rewatch the first two seasons of Cobra Kai before the new one drops. Does anyone know if season 3 is being released all at once, or will it be weekly?

iMBD shows the first couple of episodes releasing New Year's Day, but the others don't list a release date.
It's released all at once. I'm halfway through season 3 of Cobra Kai and absolutely loving it. The way they've taken a fairly cheesy premise but elevated the characters and their growth speaks a lot to the storytelling of the show. Even though many of the characters are fairly stereotypical, I'm impressed by the amount of depth they have, and the relatively nuanced ways the show explores the dichotomies between affluence/poverty, femininity/masculinity, strength/weakness, etc.